I used the website 'Canva' to present my survey findings on a poster
Create your own user feedback survey
Learning Comment:
Overall, this task has helped my gain insight into what people actually like in a film and this can be applied to when I make my own opening sequences as I know what themes make an audience attracted to a film and what ones deter them from watching it. Moreover, the question about camera angles was particularly helpful in terms of responses as it has given my ideas about the initial shots I could take to really engage my audience and make it interesting to them- the responses showed a number of people like close ups as it make it obvious who the main character is and gives away parts of their personality which makes them relatable from early on. I have also come to the conclusion that to combat audiences not paying attention to the opening I could start with a really dramatic scene and then add in a black background with credits so that the audience is paying attention to the action but at times can only focus on the credits. Because the majority of the audience of coming of age films were female, I think choosing a female protagonist in my opening would be wise as it makes it more relatable for the audience majority.





No comments:
Post a Comment